Friday, May 05, 2006

Domynoe's Mock Cover - The Assassin's Choice - Denyse Loeb

First - this young lady has worked VERY hard for her novel - which is the first in a Trilogy series.

Lots of detail and hard work. Not to mention - she's an artist.

The Woman in the picture ---- Denyse drew herself. I just cleaned up the outer edges and gave it some depth/transparency. So truly - She did the hard work - I just arranged it on a background. *G*

http://www.alden.nu is her website about this - but she has so many for awhile there, I wasn't sure what I was supposed to make it on. I made a few covers before I was happy with this one.

I think she'll like it!

Have a splendid day all - and yes - I've got more covers coming - but I'm low on time - so please know that they will be on the way fairly soon.