Monday, August 07, 2006

Treatment - and I'm still alive.

Thank you all for your comments and otherwise well wishes... Hey even the spam patrol ran through here. *G*

I started treatment - ordered to do so immediately or start hunting for a new liver.

How lovely.

I'm taking pegasys and copegus - which has some very nasty side effects. Mostly the lack of energy that even a cup of coffee and 40 pounds of caffiene couldn't phase.

A little naseauated and the worst is the shivers. You get cold all of a sudden - for no reason and then you sweat in mass rivulets. Oh joy. LOL!

I won't be posting much in the next month until I get used to this treatment. But everyonce in awhile I do surf to your pages and visit you. I just don't have the energy right now inbetween the kid, hubby, treatment, work to type much. Clicking the mouse kind of expends it.

Strange - 8 weeks ago, life was abundant of energy and I could stay up 24 hours plus without any problem. Now I'm lucky if I can do 10 hours straight.

But the good news is that I know I'm going to kick this idiotic virus. And that's all that matters in my life right now. I want to see my kid graduate. And I don't want anyone else's liver, if I can help it.

Nothing personal - just... I dunno - I think there's someone out there who might need it more than me or something weird like that.

Vampire Kitty Cat - please keep writing.

Savvy - love you hon - you know you're awesome - always will be.

B - girl - you think so much... and it's cool.

Tanya - sweetie pie - much miss you too.

Jeff - Oooh sometimes I just want to pinch your cheeks.

Mark - you're amazing with all the work you do.

Karl - you're forever my angel.

Heather - rock on girl.

And everyone else - you're just awesome and thank you!

Lady M