Thursday, March 30, 2006

Savannah's New Made Up Cover.

I got pretty bored when the ISP server went down. LMAO!

So... sometimes I get creative. I decided to play around with an idea for a cover of a book - and I just couldn't think of what I wanted to have on there... And Savannah's Sariah came to mind.

Now, granted - I'm not sure what Sariah is supposed to look like - or if Savannah's real name is Savannah Jordan... Or if she would ever consider naming a book such a thing... But never-the-less, I ambled on - laughing like a 2 year old the whole way through it.

I kinda like it. I have no idea what it will look like in the blog - so grin and bear it.

THIS IN NO WAY RESEMBLES SAVANNAH'S REAL SARIAH - NOR IS THIS ENDORSED BY SAVANNAH JORDAN - I WAS JUST PLAYING AROUND...

*But I thought she'd enjoy seeing what I was playing around with - since I couldn't get into her site to read this fantastic piece of erotica she just put up... LMAO!*

And without further ado...



The NUMBER ONE HOT SELLER

CHASING SARIAH
By Savannah Jordan.



Hugs kiddo - it was hella fun making it.