Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Lisa Pulliam - Cursed to Hate, Bound to Love Mock Cover

This one is for Lisa Pulliam who has a lovely WIP for Cursed to Hate, Bound to Love... and from what she's told me about it and what I envision from the words on her site - this is my imagination of what I think the cover might look like! LOL!

Please take a moment to visit her site and check her sweet blog out!

Now - please note - she likes PINK... LOL! So - as a fitting tribute, pink is it.

These are Mock up Covers and the images used for them cannot be used for commercial purposes without written permission - so please - if you want to use them for something more than just fun, blogging and giggling around with friends and family - and you want to get serious about them - Please email me and I will do what I can to make it so you can use it commercially on products that will be sold or purchased.

May you have a splendid day - And I'm off to bed. I've got a couple more covers to do - if anyone else would like one - please just let me know!

Lady M