Wednesday, February 22, 2006

And so the day goes...

Yeah...

Well, where did it go?

Just a few minutes ago, I was waking up - throwing the sheets off the bed, slamming the snooze button on the alarm just to shut it up...

And somehow I managed to montage driving to work, being there, having a couple cups of coffee - answering the phones... Coming home... Taking sleeping child into bedroom...

Flash foward and I'm sitting here typing this.

And now it's time to go back to bed.

Interesting. Time flew away and I truly have no idea where it went.

I don't remember the drive home, but I hear that is common for people who drive the same routes day in and day out.

I don't remember the day at work much, except that I think I did everything right.

It could be the Nyquil, but perhaps I'm getting so old that my memory is fuzzing the distinct lines of reality and dreaming...

Oh - ok - it's the Nyquil... I know.

Sigh - but it was fun sitting here thinking of all these horrible diseases that I could possibly have had... Or imagine that I was blasted into a time warp... Or someone else invaded my body and took over for my waking hours, only to return it to me when it was time to go to sleep.

Ah sleep. Yessssssssssssssssssssssss.

Night night.