Saturday, February 25, 2006

Inspiration...

I don't often click on links people give me.

Today I ran across one that made me curious so I clicked on it.

WOW! Was this an inspirational story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBYPaNc57Ik

It takes a little while to load up - but I think it is completely worth it.

The link takes you to a newscast. One where a major syndicated newscaster tells a brief story about a young man with a disability... Autism. It shows how, during only one basketball game, he made an extreme difference for his highschool team.

Take a moment of your day and get inspired.

I think you will find it worth the time and the wait.

Let me know what you think.

I think I am so inspired after watching that clip ---- and reading ALG's blog on Live Journal that I am going to start writing another story.

http://alg.livejournal.com/72895.html?page=2#comments

It's a great piece on pitching, and if you haven't read it from the MISS SNARK blog - please take a moment and read it. She has some excellent advice to give to authors who are pitching their MS.

Strange... The things that can inspire you.

See ya tomorrow!